turnout switch controls

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by markp, Apr 2, 2013.

  1. markp

    markp New Member

    I would like to use a dpdt switch control for my layout but don't know what the ones that automatically switch back to the middle are called? I hope somebody understands what I mean by returns to the middle. Thanks Markp
  2. gbwdude

    gbwdude Member

    Welcome to Zealot, markp!

    What you are looking for are momentary switches.

  3. markp

    markp New Member


    :thumb:thanks tyler for the info markp

Share This Page