Track Plans

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by 77railer, Dec 26, 2005.

1. 77railer

77railer Member

I was wondering if anyone else out there would be interested in starting a thread/area on the gauge of track plans. I know what some of you are saying...we already have a track planning forum which is great...and this could be incorporated in there. What Im suggestion is a library of sorts that we could browse thru for various track plans that members create and would also include a list of required materials for the plan. Any ideas out there?

2. Zman

Zman Member

I think it's a good idea. A lot of newbies come to this board looking for track plan ideas. There should be a reference section of track plans in the Academy. However, we would have to be careful to properly acknowledge authorship and/or copyright.
  3. jcoop1

jcoop1 Member

I would love it, I like to hear about peoples planning. I think a place to just look at plans would be great.
  4. 77railer

77railer Member

With all the talent we have on the gauge I bet we would have hundreds of track plans in various scales in a matter of days.

5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Start a forum in the gallery :) :)

Post the plan as a pic

Then post a reply with the documentation and the parts list, then anyone can reply to that particular plan

you can post as many plan/pics as you want :) :)
  6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

There's the answer! Thanks Mikey!
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Just for fun I went ahead and set it up :)

Gauge Track Plans