Track Crew Un-Earths a Stargate

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Early this morning the track crew working on the Panda Gulf Coast "N" scale RR un-earthed a Stargate where the tracks pass at the back acreage of the Panda Dairy Farm and while cleaning off the dirt they must have accidently dialed it to another planet.

Attachments

• stargate 1a.jpg
    stargate 1a.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 209

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Now the crew is trying to decide if they should keep on working track or see where the Stargate goes to?

Attachments

• stargate 5a.jpg
    stargate 5a.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 204

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Suspense is over, the track crew just returned to earth, comming thru the Stargate now. Seems they decided to see which planet that wormhole was connected to, and they were lucky, it was planet Number PL119RR, "The Off World Home of Old Steam Locomotives", they managed to take one photo of an old wood burner. Now they have to figure out how to close the gate, and tomorrow finish repairing the track, before they are all fired.

Attachments

• pl119rr.jpg
    pl119rr.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 151

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Spitfire, the track crew did shut the gate when they returned to earth as the photo taken at 3:00 AM attests to, someone else must have figured out the address and opened the gate creating a worm hole for that alien. It looks as if he is to large to fit thru the opening which is a perfect 20' diameter in "N" scale, but even if he got thru we could get him with the zat gun we took from the last Gao'uld we captured if he's not a friendly.

Thanks to all for the thumbs up, on the photos, Pierce actually you are not far off, I have been working on building a working Stargate using an old Atlas turn table, to large for N scale and I find at my old 70 years carving all the Glyphs a challange. If I figure out how to build a working one in N scale I plan on having a train pass thru from one scene to another. Constructing the one's in the photos was not to hard. Gives an old guy something to do.

Attachments

• stargate is closed.jpg
    stargate is closed.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 114