Topic Closed

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
Well, one last thought about 'model railroader'/'railroader', from a 'new kid' on the guage.. My Granddaddy had several hundred tons under and behind him... my little train cars fit in the palm of my hand...I just came on board, so I hope no one minds this little bit of reflection...if my'train' derails, I pick it up and put it back on the track...if his did, somebody very likely died, or could have.....
Any body care to share about N scale prototype modeling?
Virginian .

------------------

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Virginian, Welcome to the gauge, we have a number of N-scalers here, and an N scale forum, Catt is the moderator if you care to drop in and ask questions, he will be only too pleased to reply. Just mind his claws.
cheers

shamus

[This message has been edited by shamus (edited 01-28-2001).]

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi Virginian, welcome to The Gauge. If you click on "profile" at the top of the main page you can edit your profile. Its right beside the "register" link.

Dave Hagan
The Gauge

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shamus:
Hi Virginian, Welcome to the gauge, we have a number of N-scalers here, and an N scale forum, Catt is the moderator if you care to drop in and ask questions, he will be only too pleased to reply. Just mind his claws.
cheers

shamus
Hi Shamus, thanks for the welcome.
Say, how can I modify my 'profile'? It was late when I came on board and I didn't think about my specific Railroad interests, ie: N&W/Virginian, Nscale,proto.,transition era. Thanks again
Virginian

[This message has been edited by shamus (edited 01-28-2001).]
</font>