Thunderbird 2

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gixergs, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Hi all well true to his word Ekuth has reinstated my access so true to mine I bring you piictures of Gary "the Master" Pilsworth designed Big Green.
    The ramp I built up after much nagging from the other guys.Big G herself can be found on papermodelers as a free download. Hope you like:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

2. david lake

david lake Member

Hello Phill. I must say that the Thunderbird 2 looks marvellous and i really like the diorama you have created. I have been in and out of hospital with one thing or another, and i haven't been able to start any of my models yet, but hope to do so very soon. Back to you.

MAD MODELER a.k.a. Pilsworth

I guess I could start posting again here
  4. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

That... is... awesome! :eek:

Thunderbirds are... GO!
  5. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Thunderbirds go for launch.
  6. Gixergs

Hi Gary I'm sure everyone would appreciate your posts here.I started posting again out of support for Ekuth who has taken on the seemingly impossible job of repairing bridges.Maybe you will consider posting again but for now you may feel happier keeping the downloads to the other site for the time being.On tippy toes my friend on tippy toes.:thumb:
  7. Jagolden

Jagolden New Member

Nice job on the build. Love the diorama too!
  8. Gixergs

Thank you all for your kind comments I'm glad you like it
  9. Gearz

Gearz Member

The extra effort for the ramp was definitely worth it, love the palms as well. Great idea.

10. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Incredible job! I dare you to try and enter that at an IPMS contest. :twisted:
  11. Gixergs

The trouble with that is there is no guaranty that the judges would stand in the same flattering positions as I took the pictures in.