thoughts on easy dcc by cvp

Discussion in 'DCC & Electronics' started by rogerw, Feb 26, 2007.

1. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

Can I get some feed back on easy dcc. Pros/ cons thanks Roger
  2. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Roger:wave:, i am sorry, but i am not familiar with this system:oops:. perhaps someone here is. i am sure you have checked out there website, but if not, here's the link;). :D -Deano
  3. Fluesheet

Fluesheet Member

You may also want to see if there is a yahoo group for Easy-DCC. There seems to be one for every other DCC manufacturer.

And here it is:

There are also several groups that talk about DCC more generically - you'll probably get some pretty good feeback from all brand users. I personally have used Digitrax and NCE, and am happier with the latter.
  4. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

Thank you guys. I already have the easy dcc system by cvp and I am in the easy dcc group. I was just courious when I went into the dcc forume here, there was very little talk about it. They have been around for a number of years and published a artical in mod rail roader back in the 90's on building your own dcc system. I am in the process of building my layout and have just played around with the easy dcc system a little bit. It appears to be a very nice system.
    Thanks Roger
  5. jwils1

jwils1 New Member

I've done some studying of EasyDCC and it looks like an excellent system. Their latest upgrades now support functions F0 - F12 and other improvements.

I do have their new wireless radio throttle T9000E for use with my Lenz system and it's very nice. After using radio I don't ever want to use a tethered throttle.