Think you have bad weather...?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MasonJar, Jan 15, 2007.

1. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

2. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

HOLY CRUD, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOW THAT IS A SNOW STORM!!!! sign1 sign1

It doesn't eben look like anything until you notice the bell on the front :eek: Nice Pic Andrew :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It has been so cold here in Southern CA, been in the mid 20's, announce1 AND WERE NOT USED TO THAT HERE IN CA.sign1
  3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Mason Jar, thanks for the link, makes me glad we only have 5"s here. That picture is great, made it my new wallpaper.

4. tetters

tetters Rail Spiking Fool!

Took me a second to figure out what I was looking at there. Wow.
  5. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

looks like stuff that happens on thomas (my son's observation) :)
  6. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

We don't have that much snow but right now I'm freezing my tail off at work. We're in an overgrown Morton Buiilding with no insulation and the freakin' heater is broke. :curse:
  7. joesho

joesho Member

yup over here in bc we got a lot a snow bout mabye,15 inches :( its a lot an we got another 10 inches on the way tonight
  8. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

76 degrees here poolside by the Gulf of Mexico sippin' a strawberry daquari (no rum of course), listenin' to the calls of seagulls and enjoying the aroma of french fries on the nearby boardwalk...sigh...Oh, I'm sorry... did you guys say you were cold? There's more daquaris in the blender:D :thumb:
  9. joesho

joesho Member

lol in the nights here it gets down to minus 9/11 but thats still not cold enuf for me:rolleyes: sign1 lol...i was just kidding,you can stop staring at me
  10. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

*makes a note to scratch shaygetz off my Christmas card list. :curse:

;) :D