The RC Ten Commandments

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mastmec, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastmec

mastmec Member

The RC Ten Commandments
    1- Thou shalt turneth on thine transmitter before thou turneth on thine receiver, and thou shalt turneth off thine receiver before though turneth off thine transmitter, lest thine ride loseth control and draweth the wrath of all thine neighbors;

2- Thou shalt verify that none of thine neighbors on the track have the same channel as thou before thou turneth on thine transmitter, and thou shalt cry out thee number of thine channel before thou turneth on thine transmitter, lest thou suffer thee wrath of all thine neighbors and be dragged unto the center of the holy track and stoned;

3- Thou shalt returneth all of thine neighbor's tools, crystals, and other things that thou borroweth from thine neighbor's pit box;

4- Thou shalt neither covet nor show disrespect to thine neighbors ride, and shalt display good sportsmanship and cry out "good race" even if thou whippeth his a$$ royally;

5- Thou shalt not hacketh upon thine neighbor's bumper neither going into or coming out of a corner in such a manner as to causeth him to spin out and wreck, and if thou doth hacketh upon thine neighbor's bumper, thou shalt pull aside to allow thine neighbor to regain race position lest all of the neighbors in thine villiage place the unholy label of HACK uponst thine ride;

6- Thou shalt checketh thine pinion gear, servo, batteries, engine, and all screws before thou layeth thine ride upon thee holy track, lest thine ride loseth control and ploweth unto the unholy pipe, or hacketh upon thine neighbors' rides and draweth the wrath of all thine neighbors;

7- Thou shalt keep thine diff balls tight and well lubricated, that thine neighbors shalt check it's action and cry out SWEeeeEEET!

8- Thou shalt give thine ride appropriate maintenance and cleaneth it often, and apply unto it every hop-up thou can afford, that it may be totally awesome and dwell in The Holy Hall in the hereafter;

9- Thou shalt not useth thine ride in an unsafe manner, or to chase thine neighbor's cat, or thine neighbor's dog, or thine sister, or thine brother, or any of the animals of the earth, as thine ride is the holy vessel with which thee may participate in the holy ritual of RC racing and should be used only for racing or backyard bashing to keep it holy, Amen;

10- Thou shalt not whineth or maketh excuses as to why thou loseth the holy race.
  2. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

well i was reading number 9 then i relized i was just chasing my cat around my house with mini t shall i be sacrificed or punished?
  3. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

and i also taunt the neighbors dog (but neighbor always calls cop when ever i bring 3 wheeler out hen getting ready to clean or ride) soshall i be sacrificed or punished or let go?
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

you chase your cat and taunt the nieghbors dog lol.lmao

my friend has a cat and has a Mico sizers RC.the cat chases the car.cat thinks it is a mouse or somthing.
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

my dog wont even go near the thing. as soon as he hears it he runs...lol
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

he runs away?lol

my friend has a nitro truck and his dog barks at it.his dog also attacted his lawn mower when he started it up.the dog started biting it.lol
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

the RC ten commandments.lol.thats funny.
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

ya they are but they are good to have when u go to the track
  9. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

my dog bit my mini t one time hes a little fisty one the neighbor sucks here dog looks like a hot dog my cat runs i almost got him twice yea i usally run my pede by the gate or my nitro witch ever one i have out one of these times i am gonig to take my mini t set it over the gate and chase the old lady

my 2 rs4 wont do that
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

i got a x-mod and the dog trys to get that and he used to try and eat my zipzaps
  11. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

12. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

yo--theyre hard to read even if you try. can we get them in more real english. forget old english.
  13. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

no old is the way to go woo woo
  14. timrock

timrock Active Member

that was strait out of the Bible,right?
  15. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

are you being serious?
  16. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

witch one of us?