The Pillar of Autumn...again

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
So, a few of us may remember my white elephant from last year, that 1.5 foot long Pillar of Autumn. Well, after some deliberation, I've decided to try and redraw the model to the best of my ability, just for Halo's 10th anniversary. So, I shall now supply you all with some sample pictures, and a photo of the latest test build.

z7ztM.png

Q5qGL.jpg

AYpGm.png

and the finished test build: http://rocketmantan.deviantart.com/#/d4eiwau

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
A BRAVO MISSUER ROCKET!!! Sorry for french, kinda got a cultural thing goin on with some germans, french and russians. ( make a nazi joke and ill kill you)
but wonderful modeling, where did you get the idea for using windows publisher to design it?

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
A BRAVO MISSUER ROCKET!!! Sorry for french, kinda got a cultural thing goin on with some germans, french and russians. ( make a nazi joke and ill kill you)
but wonderful modeling, where did you get the idea for using windows publisher to design it?

Merci beaucoup, mon ami, tres reconnaissant! :thumb: Using publisher actually just another bad habit of mine; I would use photoshop, but I'm too lazy to go out and buy a copy.

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
wow, didnt know you knew that much french, congrats. but i cant wait till its releasaesed. it will make a great companion to my 3 foot long covie cruiser (still being built)