the new layout got something done

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Fabulous shot of a superb model Scooby,

It's exactly like a morning scene I saw heading towards a misty sea with an estuary on the right.
Marty is right, you should enter that in the forthcoming competition.

1st rate Sir!

Errol

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
and the other car repair shop one in the south yard..

i got both of these from my dad and all i had to do is place them done and add tuch up here and there my dad cut the whole thing out of his layout with a jig saw he gave me about 50% of his old layout with he was going to sell i told him that i wanted what ever he didn't want on his new layout so they are in there new home

Attachments

• car shop 1.jpg
    car shop 1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 453

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
if you can see i can't let my brother in laws screw up hold me back this new layout is better than the old one and twice as big. i got the bench work done in one day and all the track laid in a week my dads been helping alot my wife thinks i sleep in the train room i'm in there all day and till 1-2 am she told me last night if i step foot in there i would lock you in. so last night and to day i am grounded from the train room wifes orders i do need that new fleet of locos she got from ebay that i can't tuch till xmas so i should be good and stay out of the train room..:mad:

marty w.

Jun 11, 2002
Bloomington, IN
Visit site
Scooby,
Pete has a excellent idea with the sunvisor or rear view mirror.
Maybe Tyson or Shamus can do their thing and add that.
I think that would really look neat.
Your Dad does excellent work also.
Marty

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
the photo of the bridg is from some of my dads photos he had when he was a trucker i think it was taken in oragen but i would ask him about it i have a nother shot of it it shows about how long it is

Attachments

• bridge 2.jpg
    bridge 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 189