The Gauge Google Group

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Just to add to what Mikey said, this will be a moderated group in that both Mikey and myself will be notified whenever someone posts a message there. If for any reason you need help trying to access the Gauge, post a message there and we will respond as soon as we are aware of your post.:wave: :wave:

I know that we here in the Phoenix area occasionally have a hard time accessing the Gauge. It's a local ISP or router problem, but now we have somewhere to go to see if others are having problems as well.

We hope we never have to use that site, but it's good to know it's there, just in case.:thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Oh, one other big, big favor to ask. Please, when registering for this group, if you could use your Gauge screen name in the space provided for "additional information", it will make our jobs easier. Right now all we get is your email address for ID and we cannot always relate the two sometimes.:D :D

Thanks,:wave:

stump7

May 15, 2005
Albuquerque, NM
Mikey
I have very strong concerns about becoming a member of anything connected with Google. I understand they are begining to monitor everyone associated with their product.
Stump7

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
stump7 said:
Mikey
I have very strong concerns about becoming a member of anything connected with Google. I understand they are begining to monitor everyone associated with their product.
Stump7
That's only a problem if you visit other sites on Google... They were monitoring a percentage of the searches... and if you only belong to a train gforum, you have nothing to worry about.. it's the members that belong to a bunch of Google groups that have to worry :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
davidstrains said:
:thumb: I just did the procedure and my application went right through. Just awaiting approval now. Thanks guys.
Well, it took 12 minutes, but we got to it.:thumb: :thumb: That's not too bad, but we do try harder.:wave: :thumb:

L

lester perry

I think I just did it but not sure. Will I be notified if I succeeded?
Les

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
lester perry said:
I think I just did it but not sure. Will I be notified if I succeeded?
Les
You should have been notified by now. It looks like you got the OK about an hour ago.:thumb: :thumb: The only delays will be if neither Mikey or myself are on line when you register. We are both notified by email that there is someone waiting approval, so we will respond as soon as we know someone is waiting.:wave: :wave:

Thank you all that have registered there already. It's kinda like buying insurance, we hope we never have to use it, but it's there just in case.:D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Tileguy said:
I went there and saw a membership of 1

Membership just doubled :D
Don't know where you went to see that, but so far we've got 32 Gaugers signed up there. We're hoping that just about everyone that comes here on a regular basis will sign up. We're also hoping that we won't need to use this group based on it's intent...:D :D

Remember, if you don't sign up and there is a problem with the regular forum for any reason, you won't be able to get into this Google group to find out what's going on.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: