The Ancient Greek Temple - A 2012 Model Revised

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
greek%20temple%20papercraft%20by%20papermau%20001.JPG

This paper model of an Ancient Greek Temple was published here on the blog in March 2012. Then, with the massive virus attack that the blog suffered in 2019, almost two thousand posts had to be deleted and recreated from scratch.

In the process, I lost the templates for this temple that were hosted on the once-reliable Rapidshare (in fact, I lost many of the original templates at that time).

But last week, looking through old CDs and pendrives, I ended up finding a folder with the original templates for this model. In addition to the templates, I also found several photos with the temple assembly.

Today I leave the templates for anyone who wants to download. I revised the sheets and added some texts indicating where each piece goes and some tips for better finishing.

greek%20temple%20papercraft%20by%20papermau%20003.JPG

The Greek Temple was entirely made in MsPaint and is very easy to assemble, with just a few pieces, suitable for school work or wargames.

I combined everything into a single PDF, thus eliminating the possibility of printing the sheets at different scales. Tomorrow I'll post photos of the assembly.

As always, downloading is easy and safe, directly from Google Drive. Have fun!

greek%20temple%20papercraft%20by%20papermau%200012A.JPG

Link: The Ancient Greek Temple - A 2012 Papermau Original Model - Revised Version

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Thanks for sharing, I've downloaded it, and will add it to my list of projects.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
greek%20temple%20papercraft%20by%20papermau%20001.JPG

This paper model of an Ancient Greek Temple was published here on the blog in March 2012. Then, with the massive virus attack that the blog suffered in 2019, almost two thousand posts had to be deleted and recreated from scratch.

In the process, I lost the templates for this temple that were hosted on the once-reliable Rapidshare (in fact, I lost many of the original templates at that time).

But last week, looking through old CDs and pendrives, I ended up finding a folder with the original templates for this model. In addition to the templates, I also found several photos with the temple assembly.

Today I leave the templates for anyone who wants to download. I revised the sheets and added some texts indicating where each piece goes and some tips for better finishing.

greek%20temple%20papercraft%20by%20papermau%20003.JPG

The Greek Temple was entirely made in MsPaint and is very easy to assemble, with just a few pieces, suitable for school work or wargames.

I combined everything into a single PDF, thus eliminating the possibility of printing the sheets at different scales. Tomorrow I'll post photos of the assembly.

As always, downloading is easy and safe, directly from Google Drive. Have fun!

greek%20temple%20papercraft%20by%20papermau%200012A.JPG

Link: The Ancient Greek Temple - A 2012 Papermau Original Model - Revised Version

It would be easy to reference columns for this building and end up with someting truly superb. This model has good "bones' to it. ;)

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
It would be easy to reference columns for this building and end up with someting truly superb. This model has good "bones' to it. ;)
That's exactly what I thought. It would be very easy to add full 3D columns. :)