that day is comming up..........

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ozzy, Feb 10, 2007.

1. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

Feb 19th of 2004...........the day i took on the fight,,,,,, the fight aginst cancer. feb 19th was the day i had my fisrt surgery, i as 25 years old. 5 days from my 26th b-day (feb 24th) 3 weeks after that surgery i started chemo. had chemo 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 5 months. 3 weeks after chemo i had my 2nd surgery.

docs said if i did not choose to fight it, i would be dead with in a year, i choose to fight, now its 2007, just a few days before my 29th b-day. I KICKED THE CANCERS ASS!
  2. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

ozzy:wave:, THATS FANTASTIC!!!!bounce7 THAT TRULY IS GREAT NEWS!!!!:D

3. CCT70

CCT70 Member

Damned glad you decided to fight it. Glad to have you here brother! :thumb:
  4. berraf

berraf Member

ozzy, great news for all of us :)
    We really need those good news about people like you who refuse to give up.
    How will you celebrate the day?
    Anyhow, I wish you all the best :wave:
  5. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

You the man, Ozz. :cool:
    I didn't realize you were usch a young pup though. ;)
    Have a great birthday! bday1
  6. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Fantastic! Good fight!

7. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

i was stage III B, the worst you can be in that type of cancer, they told me it was the fastest spreading cancer know to man.
  8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Excellent news Ozzy. As a two time survivor (23 years for the first and a year and a half since the second) I know of what you speak. Life is good! Stay healthy!
  9. liven_letdie

liven_letdie Member

No cancer can survive the BLIZZARD OF OZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  11. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

May the ozzy man live long and prosper! Happy B-Day too!bday2 bday1 balloon6 aussie :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D
  12. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

Yeah! Glad you chose to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Good man...!!! Good fight...!!!

Glad you made it through, so have a Happy Birthday...!!!balloon6
  14. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

that is great news!i know how hard it is to fight such a horrible disease since my step father has it.but you put up a fight and won the greatest battle of all time.and happy B-DAY :thumb: balloon6 and i know one way to celebrate (in order) ...aussie ->peasoup ->:sleeping: then finally->:confused: .hope you liked thattooth1
  15. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday ozzy! May you have many many more!

aussie balloon6
  16. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

never felt a thing wrong from the cancer, it was the CURE (chemo) that started kicking my ass, ill take 5 more surgries before i do chemo again. pain i can take, but being sick all the time from the chemo is for the birds! the fevers, throwing up, being weak, rushing to the ER, ...... nope never again
  17. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

I hope no one finds it inappropriate for me to share this here, but its been a blessing to many:

Its wonderful if you believe in alternative/ natural prevention and healing!

There's alos reports about b17 but I sont know anyone who's tried it personally: