testing again

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Just trying to see ifin' I've figured out the somewhat new way of posting pic's here. The Gscale loco and pass cars was a mistake bid from ebay. Hmmm now that I got it what am I supposed to do with a huge thing.

Attachments

• 000_0299.JPG
    000_0299.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 45

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Bingo!

Ok thought I'd add a photo Of my 4 legged pooper. She ain't real big and as a matter of fact I might just be able to shoe horn her into the cab of that loco. :thumb:

Attachments

• lucy4.jpg
    lucy4.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 50

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Masonjar, I have been sitting out on the deck drinking the morning coffee when my mind accidently pictures a loop around the yard. Don't know a thing about yard trains though. I do know that monster might find it's self on the work bench accidently getting superdetailed and wearing a toned down paint job.
Is it possible to convert one of these Bach loco's to R/C?

btw- cooking oil don't make good smoke juice for the stack- but it does make it smell like chicken cooking. :eek:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
t -

Yes it is possible to convert to remote control. A guy at one of the local clubs has converted many Aristocraft large scale trains to battery power/remote control. No more reliance on track power! I do not know all the details, but if you are serious, I'll try to dig up some contact info. Send me a PM...

Cooking oil is more prototypical than you might think. I understand that Canadian steamers were lubed with rapeseed (now called Canola) oil in the circa-WWII era. Nothin' like the smell of french fries coming down the track... ;)

Andrew