TCF Gaming has a new site!

Tirick

Oct 5, 2009
Ontario, CA
tcfgaming.com
While the site has not moved, the entire site has changed, most dramatically with the complete removal of the store, and the recreation of the CMS front end that was driving it.

What does this mean to you? Every paper model I have ever released is now available, for free. This was not an easy decision to make, but after years of carrying the site costs I needed to determine if I wanted to design models that were never used, or if I wanted to share my designs. I've decided; In my heart, I am a toymaker, and my toys are useless collecting virtual dust.

So, if there was a model of mine you had your eye on but were unable, or unwilling, to get it before now, now you can.

I do want to thank everyone who supported my designs over the years, I very much appreciate your contributions. This was a hard decision, and was really between closing the site entirely, or continuing to carry the burden of the site costs at a loss. Taking away the store firmly places this choice in my hands, and it becomes more of a hobby expenditure (in my mind) than an attempt to run a small business.

This does not mean I will stop designing paper models. Every new model I make will be added to the Catalogue. I have intentions of finishing some of the older projects I had dropped (yes, this means the B-Wing), and continuing the line of 1:1000 terrain and 'mechs. I have Protagonist designs rattling around in my head that need a home.

Some examples:

TCF-Snowspeeder-angled-1_zps4050c55d.jpg

Catapult_zps957c515e.jpg

TrainSet_zps8d41cec3.jpg

POC-017.jpg

RAFBoth_zps75b35aee.jpg

100_2908.jpg

100_2856.jpg

100_2798.jpg

So come on over, have a look!

Sean
tcfgaming.com

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
As always, I am amazed at your figurine skills. And I believe this is the first time I seen your Xena on horseback. Good collections and thanks for the designing and gift to all hobby enthusiast here.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
All I can really say is "THANK YOU" for you kind and generous gift to us all.
Your figurines (as well as the rest of your work) are FANTASTIC!!!
I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
Thanks for this, your protagonists are impressive and i the starship corridors look perfect for any sci-fi skirmish game, be it Space Hulk and derivatives, Infinity or any other of the sort.

I'm also letting you know that i get a 404 trying to get the dingbot, you may wanna get that fixed.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Tirick, If you are interested in taking request ideas (or suggestions) for future figurines.
I would like to suggest BSG (both old and new) and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century would be GREAT to see (especially TWIKI).

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!

Tirick

Oct 5, 2009
Ontario, CA
tcfgaming.com
I will say the BSG figures are on the list (at least from the re-imagined series). I'm really on a BTech kick at the moment though, so they will be a bit I'm afraid. Some of the elements will be easier than others.

lehcyfer

Mar 19, 2008
Tirick, I'm left speechless. Big Thank You for making your models available for everyone!