Tall concrete fence with barbed wire in H0?

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Sorry, I don't know of a manufacturer but I'm intrigued..are you building a prison? I once considered using a long prison wall as a possible backdrop flat building.
Ralph

TEP 60

May 1, 2005
No, I have another idea. Did anyone from the forum participants watched the "New Amazones" film of one polish film- director? I have an imagination, that the former underground women colony in that film is now a fantastic underground spaceport to depart astronauts to another planet (from other fantastic films) in the anabiotic state. This very conducive to the sexual intimacy one- family house (http://www.piko.de/produkt_db/check.php?page=detail&grand_id=5&parent_id=1&child_id=8&id=61810) of PIKO is very suitable to be entered as the ground station for the elevator to get visitors and personnel to the underground spaceport. And the territory of the point where the rocket gets away from the underground has to be fenced by the subject of this thread.

shortliner

Dec 23, 2004
Latest Continental Modeller has an American layout ,"Twelfth Street Yard" by the Australian Capital Territory MRS - one of the photos on Page 461 features just that sort of fence - no Idea what they used - but maybe one of our members from the Antipodes can tell us? Superb layout BTW, really captures inner city feel
Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands

Mar 25, 2005
Netherlands
TEP 60 There was a HO prison announced a couple of years ago by Faller(I think) complete with escaping prisoners.

Many years ago I worked in an Underground Air Defence Bunker and the only bit visible above ground looked like a small cottage - the fact that about 40 cars were parked outside was a bit of a give away though

tomd81

Jul 3, 2004
Morgan Hill, CA
www.garlic.com
Have thought about adding a prison as a backdrop along the wall as Ralph mentioned.

Southern railway served a prison in Atlanta, GA. The prison even had its own trackmobile!
One track serves the prison's powerhouse. The other track serves the prison's 396,000-square-foot industrial division. On it there are a receiving dock for raw materials located outside the walls and a loading dock for finished products located within.

Southern's principal shipment inbound to the prison's industry is baled cotton about 150 carloads per year. From this, the prison's textile mill annually produces about six million pounds of cotton duck.

More info in an article here with photos

Tom