Surgery

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Tomorrow morning (Monday) I am having back surgery. That in itself is no biggy. Where the problem come in, is that I have a bad heart. Sometime in the past I have had a heart attack. Probably during a previous surgery in 1994 where they lost me on the table for several minutes. The Cardiologist said the surgery is a great risk and it is my call, so I called it as I can't take the pain any longer.:( :( :confused:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Dick, I know you have a great deal of inner strength so the Lord will be there to stand by you and Sandy during this stressful time.
Letty and I will be praying for you tomorrow

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Clerk,
I really hope all goes well, I shall be praying for you and Sandy.
God Bless
Shamus

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Hey, Clerk
I'm with you all the way, Buddy. Been there and done that, and for those that haven't, thank God. I have had 3 back surgeries and 2 heart attacks. The pain you probably have is some that is beyond imagination. I'll be praying for you.

Keep us all advised, even if the little lady just sends an OK so we know. God Bless

Lynn

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Dick,

Our prayers and best wishes go to you for a sucessful surgery and a speedy recovery. Based on what you said, you have the confidence that you're in good care and that you have made the right decision.

Get well quicky and keep us posted.

Don