Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Clerk, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Tomorrow morning (Monday) I am having back surgery. That in itself is no biggy. Where the problem come in, is that I have a bad heart. Sometime in the past I have had a heart attack. Probably during a previous surgery in 1994 where they lost me on the table for several minutes. The Cardiologist said the surgery is a great risk and it is my call, so I called it as I can't take the pain any longer.:( :( :confused:
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Dick I thought the date was almost upon you.
    You and yours will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    That all will go well and you have a good recovery and no more pain.
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Absolutly - I'm with Chris on this one!!! Best of Luck & Fast recovery! :) :) :) Let us know as soon as possible how it turned out so we can stop worrying!!!!!! :confused:
  4. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Our thoughts and prayers go with you! Here's to a speedy recovery....God bless

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  5. Peirce

Peirce Member

It sounds like you have a great deal of determination, which is good medicine. We will be awaiting your "all clear" signal. Good luck and have a fast recovery.
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Dick, I know you have a great deal of inner strength so the Lord will be there to stand by you and Sandy during this stressful time.
    Letty and I will be praying for you tomorrow
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a fast recovery!
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Clerk,
    I really hope all goes well, I shall be praying for you and Sandy.
    God Bless
  9. csxnscale

csxnscale Member

I will pray for to come back soon.
    God Bless.

10. belg

belg Member

Dick I also want echo the sentiments of all others before me and hope that with my aching back it won't ever come to this for myself. Good luck!!!!!!!!!
  11. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Hey, Clerk
    I'm with you all the way, Buddy. Been there and done that, and for those that haven't, thank God. I have had 3 back surgeries and 2 heart attacks. The pain you probably have is some that is beyond imagination. I'll be praying for you.

Keep us all advised, even if the little lady just sends an OK so we know. God Bless

12. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Our prayers and best wishes go to you for a sucessful surgery and a speedy recovery. Based on what you said, you have the confidence that you're in good care and that you have made the right decision.

Get well quicky and keep us posted.

13. SOO < 1987 < WC

SOO < 1987 < WC New Member

Hope everything goes well and good luck. I just had surgury acouple months ago on my small intestine and I was only 19 at the time. It ended up being the best thing I've done, and I feel great.
  14. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

All the best Dick. I'll be sending prayers and thoughts your way until I hear that all is well with you again.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  15. brakie

brakie Active Member

Dick,Best of luck and you and your family will be in my prayers.
  16. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Dick..... may the Lord be with you and give you a Speedy recovery
  17. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Dick, you will be just fine brother. Just keep the faith. My prayers go to you my friend.
  18. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Where you have a "history", I would suspect that the surgical team will be looking out for a recurrance.
    I'm going to wish you luck, and say a prayer for you anyway.
  19. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Thanks everybody for the nice coments. They are a big boost.
    As part of my signature says "In God We Trust" keep on praying anyway. It helps a lot.:D :D :D :D :D
  20. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Psalm 20:5-7, you're in our family prayers tonight, BC