Storm a brewing

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by interurban, Apr 19, 2003.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

Storm clouds a gathering, time to batten down the doors.:D

Attached Files:

2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Nice looking scene. I like the weathering and the look of peeling paint. Very nicely done.
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Great mini scene Chris. The sun shining with those dark clouds in the back. Gives the feel that something is about to happen
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I agree with everybody. The light on the rocks and cloudy background really gives it substance.
  5. interurban

interurban Active Member

Thanks guys,

I had my camera handy about 3 months ago doing some other photo shots when I just glanced up from a kneeling position I was in shooting something else , when that picture stood out.
    I did`nt set it up but the back scene has not been finshed because Brian aka duckman said a few years ago" that looks like a storm coming in". He was right!:eek: :rolleyes:

It can be done on any layout instead of blue sky and white fluffy clouds;) put in some storm clouds and even a streak of lightning
    in a corner.;)
  6. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

That's a nasty storm a brewin' there, Chris.

I have a fab from Garahbara too. It was an "accident" just like your own. :) It's just the colour of the wall behind the layout. :)

Them storms are a brewin!! :eek:

Attached Files:

7. interurban

interurban Active Member

That looks great Woodie, I think we have started something here:D :D ;)

Get out ya brollies:p
  8. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Looks like we're in for nasty weather! Better stay home today!

Hey guys, I just hope you didn't kick off a frantic wave of repainting friendly blue backdrops to thunderstorm-stricken skies. :D :D :D

9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Those are both beautiful photos, guys!
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
  10. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Rain Coming?

Great pictures!
  11. casabon

casabon New Member

Nice shot guys :D
  12. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Both shots are very realistic. Woodie, that looks like Kansas just before a tornado blows through. Awesome photo.:)