Star Trek Shuttles: 1:200

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, Jul 21, 2014.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Attached Files:

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

This is a GREAT LOOKING set!!!
    this is also a GREAT way of showing the true size difference of the different shuttles.
    Thank you for sharing these with us!!!
  3. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

really good models with a nice texture! I think i must build the NX-Pod in the same scale to my Suliban shuttle! But i´m still waiting for the DS9 :angelic:
    ThunderChild likes this.
  4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

HOLY MOLY! This is some awesome collection! :) Thank you very much for sharing! :)
  5. spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9 Right Hand Man and Confidant

great!! this is great!! thank you for these and great model of the Defiant!
  6. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Wow! You guys with your tiny perfect models, apparently, there is nothing that needs to be made up for! :)
  7. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Hahaha, I'm really glad for the kick in the pants, I need it from time to time. I have finally started the DS9 up again today.
    D-WHALE likes this.
  8. legal01

legal01 Member

Nice collection there Thunderchild! Would you be very offended if I had a bash at converting the designs to vector as I am in the process of creating a rage of shuttles at 1:50 scale and your designs would go perfectly with the range!
  9. generaldiaz

generaldiaz New Member

wow these are great. I most definitely know what my next project is! and I love the rest of your work on DA also. keep up the great work.
  10. SonicJordan

SonicJordan New Member

Wow! Very good shuttles!