Hello all! I recently finished a repaint of D-whale's Nebula class kit. It was one of his earlier ones and I felt that the original texture job didn't live up to the excellent engineering. So, armed with nothing but a copy of photo-shop and bloody minded determination I set to work.... Then promptly gave up after driving myself utterly crazy trying to get a 100% accurate aztec pattern on the bugger. However, I tried again after a couple of months with a different tack and managed to get it to look how I wanted. This thread will (I hope) chronicle my build to check whether all the patterns and colours match up and to catch anything else I might have missed before I sent the templates back to D-whale for release. I decided to start not to follow the instructions regarding the order of build but to instead begin with the secondary hull where I believe most (if any -haha... right) will crop up due to it's rather irregular shape. Happily enough we've started relatively well with the lines, highlights and embossing match up while the hint of a hull pattern is apparent. One big mistake: I forgot to paint in the phaser strip on 2 of the pieces. Coloured them in with a felt tip (badly) and have already corrected the master image. A bit annoying but that's what test builds are for! More to come!