Spider mech Tarantula

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
MY GOD! You are a genious!!!!!!!!!!!! This is simply fantastic!!!!!!! Good to have you here!!!!!!!!!

arkon

Aug 22, 2011
texas
love the little fallout guy in the top pic.
looks very russian with all the heavy green paint!( love it)
how did you make the "tin" sheets.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I do have one question though...................When is the movie coming out!!! :)

mcusanelli

Feb 26, 2008
Dude! I'm in awe, that is absolutely unbelievable!!! You have a lot of talent and modeling skills, not to mention a great imagination. As a suggestion,for making figures you might want to give Sculpey a try, it's easy to work with, bakes in the oven at 260 -275 degrees, and is paintable (with water based paints). You would probably have a blast with it, seeing the figure you did, and one box can yeild a lot of small figures! And, it's non-toxic, too. It's what got me started in sculpture, many moons ago........
Mike

Vger1981

Jan 6, 2009
Slovakia
Arkon:
My better half has this tool which I'm using while she's not watching.. :rofl:

Zathros:
Spielberg is not picking up the phone, I think I'll sell the rights to Bollywood. :mrgreen:

Mcusanelli:
I was actually looking for some figure to buy, but can't find anything decent in that size, so I decided to create one. It's not the best, I've used what I found at home, but it's plausible for this purpose, I only wanted to bring some life to scene and give some scale idea. I hope that my next try will be better. :yep:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I could see the design stolen and appearing in a movie!!

Vger1981

Jan 6, 2009
Slovakia
It's good to find backup of the backup in the backups of the backups... :mrgreen:

I've found complete 3D model and some unfolded w.i.p. pages. hamr

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very very cool!! I hope you can find them all. It is a beauty of a model.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Some of these things seems just so untenable, but this looks like something that could work and not a pure work of fantasy. :)