Something for the Modelers

P

philip

Hey Mikey: Looks like it might be manufacturing muscle cars. You still chasing trains in that souped-up Mustang?:D
philip;)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Neat lines and different shapes make this an interesting structure. All of the tanks are eye catching. Thanks for taking the pics! I won't be building the factory but some of the details will be useful for adding to existing structures on my layout.
Ralph

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Ralph
Neat lines and different shapes make this an interesting structure. All of the tanks are eye catching. Thanks for taking the pics! I won't be building the factory but some of the details will be useful for adding to existing structures on my layout.
Ralph
Well - that made it worth while - I knew someone could use them for something. Thanks!!!!

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Originally posted by N Gauger
Not recently - but - the PT Cruiser took second at the show :D

Congrats Mikey!!! Cool factory too - I like the way you can see all the add-ons it's had over the years. Do you by any chance know the name of the company? That might give us a hint as to what they make.

cheers
Val

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I finally got around to modeling one of the neat tanks you photographed Mikey. Here's a close up the tank, made from a chain link fence post cap and topped by one of those large sunction cup picture hook hanging things to make the conical roof. The rest of the details are odds and ends from my scrap box.
Ralph

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 47