Some of my airplane builds

Swampfoxx

J-3 in water

One of the things I like to do is photograph my models, take the image an place it in a "real world" environment using either Photoshop or Bryce, sometimes both.

Here is my FG J-3 with pontoons sitting on a table.
J-3 Cub from 2-360.jpg J-3 Cub fm 10 o clock-360.jpg
J-3 Cub fm 7 o clock.-360.jpg

And here it is 'sitting' in the water using Bryce software.
j-3 in water-480.jpg
J-3 Cub day's end-480.jpg

Thanks for looking,
sfx

Swampfoxx

Last one

This is the Delta 7 Mercury spacecraft...... in low Earth orbit..

Faith_7_in_Earth_orbit.jpg

That's it................finally

SFX

Z

Zathros

Does that Delta 7 have a interior? Just wondering. Looks great!! I really liked that move "Astronaut Farmer".

Swampfoxx

No, the Mercury models don't have the interior as far as I know. His Gemini series, at least one of them does have the interior....

sfx

Z

Zathros

Swampfox, the reality is that I think you being a lot more to the models than you may nor may not realize. I have seen people build the same ones and they look like they rolled in a rough landing! :)

Swampfoxx

Swampfox, the reality is that I think you being a lot more to the models than you may nor may not realize. I have seen people build the same ones and they look like they rolled in a rough landing! :)

Thanks Zathros, I know that I don't venture too far from the FG models and I been given some flak over it.

I've also seen a lot of comments about how poorly they are designed and that they don't go together right....... I don't get it, maybe my standards are set too low for some of the "highbrows" that show up in these forums. But I think that if you take the time and try to do the best you can with even the more basic designs, you can build a decent model from a FG kit.

I wonder if they are as good as the think they are if they can't even build a "simple" FG design.

I'll just keep doing what I like to do and if others are inspired, great. If not, that's fine too.

SFX

Z

Zathros

Send me you email address in a P.M., and I'll send you a FREE model that will probably have you never spend a dime on a model again. It is not pirated either. Homey don't play dat! Also, check out the FREE ESKA Ekranoplan in our Downloads Section. It's just plane rare and you'll only get it here! :)

peaceglue

Hello swampfoxx,

seeing the polish or german tradition of papermodeling, models with a lot of parts and highly detailed, it's a great joy to see your models and dioramas which have a great and intensive mood.

I hope you understand my poor english and what I meant.

Sincerely
peaceglue