Some more tiny models

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, Dec 24, 2011.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Finally got around to taking some pics of these little guys.
    All the trek models are 1:3900 scale.
    Hope you like! sign1

Attached Files:

2. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

I like :thumb:

Are you sure that rule isn't marked in inch's :mrgreen: and the hand looks like it's real, you made the card with a skin texture. sign1
  3. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That is really an amazing size comparison, and some really amazing models. It would be nice to see some more photos showing their size relationship, maybe on black velvet or something to give a floating illusion. Really frakkin' cool!
  5. inky

inky Member

Amazing work. Love the detail, hard to get at that scale but you did a great job at it.
  6. arkon

arkon Member

some great ships there!! man that is a scale that i think would be hard to work in, but you make it look easy!
  7. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

TC> you give "MICRO-MACHINES" a whole new meaning. Thes look AMAZING!!! jawdropjawdropjawdrop
    If you are at all adventurous, I would love to see what you can do with some of the "Buck Rogers" "Thunder Fighters" in the same scale as the F-302.:twisted::twisted::twisted:
  8. Kjev

Kjev Member

Where did you find the mini 302? Or did you downsize an existing model?
  9. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

oh very nice TC. i am glad you finally anounced them. i really like the trek ones i definitely want to build those as well.
  10. ThunderChild

The trek models were just rescaled but the 302 I designed from scratch. luciencarroll helped me with beta testing and I just need to make some time to correct an error he noticed, then I'll release it to all. ;)

Oh, by the way, happy new year everyone!
  11. Kjev

Kjev Member

Awesome! It's just beautiful.

But they're always cute when they're little.
  12. Good gotta be kidding me! What do you guys use....a jewlers glass to build these. Be careful breathing while building, you might inhale one.
  13. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

almost breathed this one in when I was building it ;)

14. inky

inky Member

I thought the saying was, "Every thing is BIGGER in Texas"?????? You blow my mind with these mini's. Great work, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
  15. ThunderChild

Some more

Very nice, clean build you got there DR! And so tiny! :p

Thanks for the comments everyone, it means a lot. Here's another sneak peek at what I'll be releasing in the not too distant future.

Attached Files:

16. Kjev

Kjev Member

Oooooohhhh!!! I've wanted a midget Airwolf for a long time! Perfect for Classic Battletech!
  17. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

What scale is the Airwolf? looks like maybe 1/200th?

I would LOVE to have it :) the other one too ;)
  18. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

19. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

20. PlutoniumBoss

PlutoniumBoss Member

Ah, the micro B-Wing is SO saved.