SMS Schleswig-Holstein / 1:150

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Ollie, I still don't know how you design these tiny models, with so few parts, and yet they are big and complicated? Wonderful, can't wait to see it finished (and hosted here/ Maybe?):bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Reactions: Oliver Bizer

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I'd have sofar, vs. table wars all day with these, the space between is the ocean. I have a stool I use to mount fleet shipping, and the floor is the bottom of the sea!!. ;)

Too much time on my hands when back has gone out and can't hardly move, I play, why not? ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
"Hosted" means, let us distribute it for you also. "No" is certainly an acceptable answer, and you don't have to say it. We would gladly "Host" any model of yours, so you know.

"Hosted" bedeutet, lassen Sie uns zu verteilen, die für Sie auch. "No" ist sicherlich eine akzeptable Antwort, und Sie müssen nicht, es zu sagen. Wir kommen gerne "Host" jedes Modell von Ihnen, so dass Sie wissen.

Bitte verzeihen Sie meine schreckliche Deutsch. :)

Famous Dave

Jul 30, 2007
Looking great so far Mr. Bizer. As my building prowess lacks any and all talent, I do enjoy watching a project develop into a full fledged model. Thank you so much for all you share with us.
Dave

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Vielen dank! Deine model is unglaublich!! Sehr gut! Es gefällt mir!

Many tanks!! You model is amazing!! I really like it! :)!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This model is deceiviing, as it looks simple, but isn't, and in design, this is art, seeing what matters, and what doesn't. :)