Slave One building thread.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
That looked more complicated than it should have been...

Top work getting you head around that one
Thanks it is indeed a complicated model. Also its the first time for me to work with a pdo file. But yeah the designer could make things easier.

Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Not a fan of the .pdo, but am amazed at what some people can do with them. I always cut the tabs off, and make a set to go on the inside, This places the edges on the same plan. It allows you to glue in the tabs first, then dri fit, and get the seems as tight as possible before you glue into place. ;)

Reactions: spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Not a fan of the .pdo, but am amazed at what some people can do with them. I always cut the tabs off, and make a set to go on the inside, This places the edges on the same plan. It allows you to glue in the tabs first, then dri fit, and get the seems as tight as possible before you glue into place. ;)
A little tip I have learned recently is that some black athletes tape along the Tab seams will stop light leaks, also black shoe laces on the adjoining seam will block light, or make a curtain to fall over the seam.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Today I finished the slave one. Before showing the end result I will show you the last build update. So here we go.....or not I have to rezise 100+ images I will do that tomorow sorry for the delay. :animated: