Sitting in the CAT/BIRD seat???!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MCL_RDG, Mar 10, 2004.

1. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

Spring has sprung???!!!

Is it better to let a cat "make" on my car, or have the cardinals and blue jays paste the Lincoln (as usual)?

Uh, the effort- load- cock and, oh shoot- apparently that fur ball belongs to my neighbor.

Oh yeah, I edited the post to remove my crude comments in the interest of taste.

2. Blake

Blake Member

You need serious help boy!!
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

If you can afford to drive a Lincoln then you should be able to afford a garage to keep it safe from those predators. Don't you have a nasty hound to keep the furrball away.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Maybe it's the camera angle but that looks like one BIG kitty. You sure the local zoo isn't missing a panther??? :D :D :D
  5. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

6. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Sorry, I don't get what your problem is.

Is it a) bluejays, b) cardinals, c) cats, d) garage (lack of), e) Lincoln (in the wrong place), f) spring or g) scottish women? :confused:

Wish I had only your problems... :D

7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Rory that's terrible! Funny, but terrible! :D :mad:
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

That is some video Rory. Teach that critter from being so curious. I can just imagine it walking away after the FLING as if nothing actually happened.
  9. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Man, he's up there! Is he still? Time for the fire dept.! :)
  10. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Oh Man...That video was bad.
    I laughed so hard I popped a stitch!
    I could see the cat though, getting up, shaking his head and doing it all over again.
  11. neilmunck

neilmunck Member

ah.. Cats are great.

When one of the cats we had when I was wee saw all the foam in the bath it thought the foam would be nice and soft so he jumped into the bath! Because he was a kitten at the time he wasn't strong enough to jump back out because of the weight of the water.