Single, Red Optimus looking for Companion

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
I was wondering if anyone knows of a cartoon style Megatron out there, it would complete my Optimus (Masamune, I love the Convoy/Prime model it's beautiful). Any help would be gratefully accepted.

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
megatron

i have the hako one i don't know of any the were made like the prime i did find a pic of a star scream but never found a site that has it

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
oooooo Starscream would be cool too. Actually any of the Transformers from the 80's cartoon would be sweet. I spent waay too much time watching cartoons I suppose.

Amir

Apr 2, 2005
Britaelis, how did you acquire the Convoy sheets? Did you purchase them from Masamune? Are they public? I am also interested in them.

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
They were free on his site at one time, if he does not mind I could send them your way. He did have a larger version that I am still drooling to get my hands on, but I never heard if it was going to be released...

Amir

Apr 2, 2005
Britaelis said:
They were free on his site at one time, if he does not mind I could send them your way. He did have a larger version that I am still drooling to get my hands on, but I never heard if it was going to be released...

Ah, OK. I thought you were talking about the bigger version.

We had a thread on this issue about a year ago with no conclusion: http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1888

Maybe we should approach Masamune again in a desperate plea.

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
I would be most willing to grovel or shell out $$ or both if the need is there. I love the smaller one and am still hunting ANY non-hako Megatron *sigh* Any word from Masamune would be great...

Willja67

Feb 12, 2005
Grantsville,Utah
I don't know if you guys have tried his email but Masamune hasn't (according to the memberlist data) even logged on to this site since August last year.

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
He swings and misses....

Megatron would be great, (whine mode off) now with the upcoming TF movie does anyone know of any other 80's cartoon show models? Something like the Sword of Omens from Thundercats or G.I. Joe vehicles. Thanks in advance.