sd papecrafts

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
Sep 20, 2006
Papercraft Paradise
I'm new to this paper crafts and I really love it. I'd like to build sd gundams but I'm having a hard time finding them. Where can I get sd gundam paper models? Please help me find some.:)

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
Sep 20, 2006
Papercraft Paradise
I'm new to this paper crafts and I really love it. I'd like to build sd gundams but I'm having a hard time finding them. Where can I get sd gundam paper models? Please help me find some.:)

C

cgutzmer

Welcome to the forums! I was never into those but I am sure others can point you in the right direction :)
Chris

C

cgutzmer

Welcome to the forums! I was never into those but I am sure others can point you in the right direction :)
Chris

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
Sep 20, 2006
Papercraft Paradise
I'm into robots and gundams ever since I built one 2 weeks ago. I was able to build this one:
cross4.jpg

I am currently making this one but I think I didn't get all the parts:
gyara02.jpg

I can't find the site where I found these because my computer got messed up and I had to reformat it and the trace to that site was lost. Been looking for it for days. If anyone knows where I can get models like these, please give me the link.

I wish I can find more robots and sd paper crafts.

Kaz, thanks for the link. I was able to download a couple of models.

oldspirit

May 12, 2005
Austin
A word of caution: I just completed the Hazel Custom version and it was kinda difficult. It took me weeks off and on. And, you are going to want to search that site looking for the "how to's". But, they are definetly cool and worth it.

oldspirit

May 12, 2005
Austin
Using the following link:
http://finalpaper.net/zboard.php?id=fpn_09_01

Click on the bold ??????? or name at the top of the section with the thumbnail. This link will take you to the specific model page. Once there look for a link with an extension .zip, .pdf, .rar, .alz, etc. I don't believe you will be able to right-click and do a 'save link as...', just left-click it.

Download and install Alzip (a great free compression/uncompression utility that does every format I can think of and you will definitely need it for the .alz files):
http://www.altools.net/ALTools/ALZip/tabid/53/Default.aspx

At the finalpaper.net link above you are taken to a page with thumbnails, or if you click on one of the model links, at the very bottom of the page you will see a series of numbers: [1] [2], etc. Click these to go to other pages of thumbnails of models. There are about 200 pages with at least 5 models per page.

Also, if you go to the main page, scroll down to the bottom thumbnails. The ones at the bottom are for free downloads while the top, I believe, require you to log in.

I know what your going to be doing for a while.:wink:

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
miguelj,

It looks like he's releasing the parts in sections. Just keep checking the site for updates on parts and the instruction pages.

Getter 1