SCI FI Channel features Railroaders Memorial Museum

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
I know this is early but i thought i would post it now before i would forget about it. Be sure to mark this down. It should be interesting to watch. I know i will be watching this. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wed., Oct 13th, 2004- SCI FI Channel features Railroaders Memorial Museum as its season finale on its TV original Ghosts

-Watch at 9p.m. (EST) on the SCI FI Channel as all the spooks are revealed from the center of the Railroaders Memorial Museum’s Master Mechanics Building. Sure to be a THRILLER!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I know it's early in the morning there too..... I meant during the show.....9 PM EDT on Oct 13th. :)

We could watch the show together :)

Well we have 2 at that time. I know more people come into chat on Wednesdays too!!! How about some more people??? :)

Drag the TV into the computer room - or drag the Computer into the TV room - just for one night & chat along! :)

:) or get a laptop :)

~~ See ya there!!!!!!!

October 13th - 9PM EDT.

Here's the web site
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Mikey,Being a armature ghost hunter in a local Paranormal Investigation Society I will try to watch that show and be in the chat room..We currently have 5 on going investigations and 3 new investigations to look into..This coming Saturday we will investigate a rather unusual haunting complete with a reliable and highly regarded medium so we can get a reading of the store in question..Of course she does not know of the history or the location of the store in question..I do know she is coming from Columbus and works with a Paranormal Investigation Society..I am kinda hoping she is a trance medium but,a reliable and trustworthy trace medium is hard to come by.Our medium refuses to go because she knows to much about the haunting in question and doesn't want to "dirty" the investigation.

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
OK, i watched it and it had some cool moments,however,the head guy is a friggin Jerk!!
To demolish his helper on film like that was very unproffessional.Basic management skills went right out the window.One of the first things taught in any management course is that you pull employee's aside for any type of serios talking to.You do not belittle a guy in front of other employees or customers.What a neandrathal.I didnt expect that even from a plumber!!
I dont believe i'll reward that kind of behavior with my support .I am a big Sci Fi channel fan but i can think of alot better ways to use up that prime time hour than listen to a candy A** whiner.Any contractor has lost tools and yes it stinks,but to drill a guy with that kind of condesending attitude tells me he's not worthy of being in the public spotlight.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
TG,Perhaps the Neanderthal was ripping the wrong guy.You see missing items is a classic politest action.Things will come up missing for days,weeks or even months only to turn up in odd places..As a self proclaim paranormal investigator he should have known that fact..So much for his creditability as a paranormal investigator. :( Jerks like that give serious paranormal investigators a bad name. :mad:

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
TG,Perhaps the Neanderthal was ripping the wrong guy.You see missing items is a classic politest action.Things will come up missing for days,weeks or even months only to turn up in odd places..As a self proclaim paranormal investigator he should have known that fact..So much for his creditability as a paranormal investigator. Jerks like that give serious paranormal investigators a bad name.

Your right Larry. It happens to everyone and they go and blame it on one person for misplacing the item that they need. I have misplaced some things and blamed people only to find out that they didn't take them.