Saying hello

jean-lucpicard

Jan 12, 2014
United States
Hi guys,

My name is Dalton, and as my screen-name suggests, I love TNG. I recently discovered this awesome resource for card models, and I am already blown away by some of the builds that I've seen posted on here.

My next build will probably be the good ol' 1701-D...I'm weighing the idea of modifying it to suit the four-footer that appeared throughout most of the series, with raised paneling and lifeboats. The idea has crossed my mind to try and illuminate the model, but I'm still not one hundred percent sure how that might work!

Any way, just dropping by to say hello and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to enjoying my time on the site.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot Dalton. Read the Rules and Policies, so you will know how we operate and feel free to contact me or any of the other Admins or Moderators if you have ay questions. Welcome aboard. It's a pleasure to have another Trekki aboard. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have come to the right place for all things Star Trek. TNG was a GREAT series.
As Zathros said, it is always a pleasure to have another Trekkie aboard.

When you decide to make your 1701-D, please post a build thread.
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and highlight areas that you may have problems with.

If you have any other projects that yo have finished, by all means, please post photos of them as well.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

piginapoke

May 2, 2008
Lichfield, UK
Welcome.

Some awesome moments in TNG.
I loved Voyager most, particularly Scorpion with those ten Borg cubes racing past Voyager, only to be wasted by even badder enemies than themselves. Cool :)

Have fun on the site.

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Jan 26, 2012
Ohio
Hello Dalton. You've definitely found a great Trek resource. That's what got me started. And be sure to check out all the other non-sci builds too. They are just as awesome and you may find some new favorites.