Say hello to the KS&Z : Knoth Soh & Zmall

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by alex_mrrkb, Sep 4, 2003.

1. alex_mrrkb

alex_mrrkb Member

As I said in another thread, I began the contruction of my second layout, a 2x4 N scale in the laundry room !

The layout has many intersting features, a good trackplan (with place for operations), better knowledge (2nd layout) and most of all : it is attached to the wall using door hinged: so I can fold it out of the way whenever I need the space !

Where did I found the name "Knoth Soh & Zmall" ? Well, it stands for "Not so small" :) because that's exactly what I said when I began playing with the trackplan & materials: i'ts much bigger that I tought !!

I updated my website and the layout has already a couple of pages and pictures:

2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

It's good to see this developing. The way you have hinged it does give you some room fro scenery and structures. Hope to see your trackplan soon
  3. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Hi Alex. Great start. keep us posted. As Robin said, do you have a track plan?
  4. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

With a little ingenuity you can have a train layout anywhere. I guess that's why I love N scale.

Hope to see more of what you have going soon.
  5. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

nice little start :) uuuu layout!! I also have a 2 by 4 layout, and that's a good idea to store your layout. I'll probably do the same.
    Keep the pics coming.
  6. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Nice to still have room in your basement for other things! It was hard to find room for a freezer in mine!