Rock On! My Website Is Finally Up!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Cannonball, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Not much there yet but at least the ******* thing is finally working the way it's supposed to.
    You're all invited to come take a peek of course. :)

:cool: :cool:
  2. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Well all right! Good for you! Maybe someday I'll break into the world of web sites. Cool!
  3. Collyn

Collyn Member

How do you get that gauge id badge?
  4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Cool beans...:thumb:
  5. Cannonball

6. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

Looks like a good start! Congrats! :thumb:
  7. ferrogil

ferrogil New Member

Hello Shaygetz, Congratulation for your photos and your model. I am from Spain, Madrid, and my Englishman is very bad, a pardon.
    My question is: which is the mark of route that you use and which are the best in USA. Order me a direction web with a shop on-line to see them.
    Thank you very much.
  8. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

So you are off to a good start! Congratulations! :wave::wave::wave:

Now I can guess where you 'found' your Gauge-name, Cannonball! :D

Thank you for displaying my e-railpass so prominently. You beat me to it, I posted your pass on my website only today! :)

9. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Loved the pictures of the "railboss", my "railboss" is Conner, my 3 year old grandson!

10. stripes

stripes Member

Great start on the layout and the site! Be sure to keep us posted

11. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Can't wait for the rolling stock. Nice start, soon I expect you will even have some video. I like the older trains in addition, though most of mine are like the real trains and leak enough fluid to foul a track pretty fast.
  12. Cannonball

Thanks for the great comments everyone. :)
    I've got a lot more work to do both on the site and on the layout.
    Renovo- yes, I plan on doing some video soon. I've got a YouTube account set up to post them from and I'll add a link to my site when I get some up. I tried to take some last night but my video camera isn't cooperating for some reason. I'll give it another shot soon.
  13. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I model a fictional route that runs on the former Pennsylvania RR mainline that goes from Wilmington, Delaware to Cape Charles, Virginia on what is known as the DelMarVa Peninsula. The section I model runs thru the real Delaware towns of Georgetown and Selbyville and the Maryland town of Berlin. Most of my equipment is rebuilt junkers acquired over the years. I've bought 4 brand new locomotives over the years, preferring to rework junk and spend my money on ministry related items. All but 2 of my cars are rebuilt junkers or reclaimed trades. I am a Pennsylvania RR fan with an interest in the Western Maryland RR as well as the B&O.