RGM-89 Bust

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
Here is a bust of the RGM-89 Jegan from PPXClub Chinese forum. Members can download it for free. When you submit pictures of the completed bust, you can request the rest of the model.

SteveK

Jegan1.JPG

Jegan2.JPG

Jegan3.JPG

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
Very cool bust!:thumb: What are the dimensions on this one? Very nice build so far!

As a side note: I've checked out PPX before, but even with babelfish or google to translate, I could never figure out how to join. wall1 Is it possible to join if your not a native Chinese speaker? Am I just not "getting" it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
Jegan Bust

57townsman: Well I finally figured out how to be a member at PPXCLUB and downloaded the Jegan bust! I also have the EX-S bust downloaded. Thank you for inspiring me to finally figure out how to become a member at PPX!

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
ltla9000311,
Good job!:thumb: I've seen your post over there and meant to say hi. It took me a couple hours of back and forth to figure it out myself. Now if I could just join some of the Naver blogs over in Korea, but they are much more opposed to foreigners so that probably won't happen.

Don't forget to post some pics of your build too. I did a rush job on mine so I could get the rest of the model. Now I have to finish that to get the backpack...Sheeesh!:cry:

SteveK

PS Just as a heads up, some of the downloads require payment in the form of forum credits (pp). You earn 1pp for posting and can earn several pp for posting pictures of your models. Some messages may require you to post to the thread in order to see the pictures, downloads, etc.

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
57TM, I haven't even begun to start on this one, I have 3 or 4 different projects going at the same time at the moment!:cry: I am going to print it out tonight tho. Put it in the build que so to speak!:twisted: If you are able to get the rest of the model, any chance you might be able to forward it to me?:eek:ops: I don't want to sound like a mooch, but it literally takes me 5 to 15 minutes to get a post up there! :curse: Much less get anything downloaded! Have you had similar problems?

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
ltla9000311,

I'm JackSparrow over on PPX. :wave:
I haven't had too much trouble posting or downloading. I keep Google translator open in another window and copy and paste back and forth. Google seems to work pretty well with Chinese, although I usually retranslate my translation back to English just to make sure it sounds right. If not I simplify it and try again.

Keep at it, it becomes easier in time. I've been there about a year now. I can't read Chinese, but you begin to recognize people and threads that you are interested in. I found that if your interest is Gundam, you need to frequent the Asian forums, Chinese and Korean.

SteveK

PS I use Firefox browser and there is a plug-in called FoxLingo that makes world translation as easy as a pull down menu.:thumb:

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
57Tm I'll keep an eye out for you over there! I've been tempted to try Firefox, I just haven't switched over due to this computer is getting touchier with age.:curse: It's very finicky with what it runs! If you find something new over there to download let me know and I'll check it out! Vice versa, if I find anything I'll drop you a note!:thumb: