Red Fox Lumber Company

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
With the Badger Creek now gone, a new lumber Company has taken over the site it was on. Photo's of the new company can be seen by a link from the old Badger Site.

Shamus
wink.gif

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Shamus,
I see Red Fox is a subsidiary of Badger Creek. Does that mean that the railroad will remain Badger Creek, and only the lumber company has changed? Or... is everything going to be relettered for Red Fox?
Nice pictures!!!
Pete

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Why not make a shop that says "Sanford & Son" for the layout? Complete with an old beat up pick up and junk in the bed and two people standing beside it, 1 old, 1 young. :D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Cid, go to my website and click on “Red Fox Lumber Company” on main page.

Pete, everything will eventually be lettered for Red Fox, but for the moment it will have to stay as Badger Creek. (No decals as yet) cannot make my mind up as to how I want the decals to look.

Cheers
Shamus
wink.gif

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
(No decals as yet) cannot make my mind up as to how I want the decals to look.

Shamus,
I know THAT feeling!
Cindy and I have been divorced for ten years now, and the railroad remains "Cindys Harbor" because it took so long to come up with the logo, and I have no idea what logo to use if I revert the line back to the original "Sagaponack Montauk".
Unless I have overestimated the number of shays you have, by the time you have everything lettered for "Red Fox", you'll be an expert on "changing road names", removing and replacing decals.
Good luck on that project.
Pete

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Shamus, Wise and Wonderful teacher, it is a fabulas layut.:D

I only wonder what you do in your spare time. I only wish I could do the artwork that you have accomplished. Enjoyed the pics and creativeness. You keep giving me the inspiration to keep going when my layout looks like the amature that I am.

Keep up the work so that people like me have a goal to reach -- to be at least half the master that you are.

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
Speaking of which, I'm changing the name of my layout again. The last revision of my trackplan eliminated a freelance shortline that was the last part of the name - Pacific Rock & Brownstone. I'm contemplating getting a domain name for it too, cause this is the last time I'll be changing the name, I'm very happy with it.