Re Chat room

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shamus, Dec 22, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

If any members wish to chat, I shall be in the chatroom between 7.00pm -8.00pm UK(GMT) most nights

2. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

which one paul :D :D :D rich
  3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I think there was some confusion last time; I believe this would be 2 to 3 PM for the U.S. right coast, EST.
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Had a great chat with Railery, Dick and Shamus. Shamus had to go early, cuz he was startin to pick up my red neck accent, but it was real good. Saw a lotta yuns logged onto the forum, but jest us 3 in chat?!?!?!? Yer missin out! Shamus learned us how to scratch build a powered shay outa junk box parts in less thana hour! :D :D :D
  6. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Tried to go there following the link but all it did was bring up a blank page. Any suggestions?

:confused: Val
  7. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Hi Val, what browser are you using?
  8. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Jon, it's Internet Explorer 5.0 for mac.

:p Val
  9. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I wonder if it's something in the security settings. It doesn't seem to be a Java program, it runs in a browser window. I've used it in Mozilla (Netscape) for windows and Linux, also IE 5 for winders.
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Maybe try Opera. It works too for Windoze and Opera ROCKS! Might work fer mac :)
  11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

I have Netscape - could use that mebbe. What's the right link tho'?

:p Val
  12. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

13. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Very white, iddinit, Jon. Very minimalist. A new age minimalism. :)
  14. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

New sig Block

Here ya go - IF you want to, add the Chat link to your sigs :) :) :) :D :) :) :)
  15. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

But Mikey, my sig is already so full of meaningfull information :D :D :D People tellin' me all the time that I'm full of meaningfull information too, but they use a different word to mean meaningfull information. These are the same ones that don't quite know how to wave, they don't use all their fingers. Guess they're arthritic.
  16. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

ROFL - I've seen those "arthritic" people :) :)

I've seen some of your posts where the post is actually shorter than your sig LOL
  17. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Here I sit in the chat room, cold, naked and all alone. OK, I'm not naked or cold, but I'm the only one there. Where is everyone today? Shamus, did you fall asleep early? Dick? Vic? Val? N? Chris? Anyone?
  18. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I was there a couple of times today. Xaniel was there once, but when I shouted, I got no response. Oh well
    You paint a pretty picture jon.....
  19. absnut

absnut Member

I can't say how much I have enjoyed the new chat room these past few days. I've made some great "on line" friends and have even picked up a few tips and ideas!:D

20. RI541

RI541 Member

I've been there three times and twice I was alone, And the thirid time nobody said "HI" back, man I felt the loneliest of loney.

But I'll try again later.