Re Chat room

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
If any members wish to chat, I shall be in the chatroom between 7.00pm -8.00pm UK(GMT) most nights

Shamus
wink.gif

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Had a great chat with Railery, Dick and Shamus. Shamus had to go early, cuz he was startin to pick up my red neck accent, but it was real good. Saw a lotta yuns logged onto the forum, but jest us 3 in chat?!?!?!? Yer missin out! Shamus learned us how to scratch build a powered shay outa junk box parts in less thana hour! :D :D :D

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
But Mikey, my sig is already so full of meaningfull information :D :D :D People tellin' me all the time that I'm full of meaningfull information too, but they use a different word to mean meaningfull information. These are the same ones that don't quite know how to wave, they don't use all their fingers. Guess they're arthritic.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by jon-monon
But Mikey, my sig is already so full of meaningfull information :D :D :D People tellin' me all the time that I'm full of meaningfull information too, but they use a different word to mean meaningfull information. These are the same ones that don't quite know how to wave, they don't use all their fingers. Guess they're arthritic.

ROFL - I've seen those "arthritic" people :) :)

I've seen some of your posts where the post is actually shorter than your sig LOL

absnut

Oct 18, 2002
Maine
Visit site
I can't say how much I have enjoyed the new chat room these past few days. I've made some great "on line" friends and have even picked up a few tips and ideas!:D

Dick