RailDriver

2-8-2

Jan 6, 2005
Delaware, Ohio
www.wn-rr.net
I was doing my morning surfing and stumbled across this product, and wondered if anyone had one. Click me.

From what I read, it's mostly for train simulator computer games, but apparently you can purchase a seperate module and use it to run the trains on your layout.

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
2-8-2,
I read all 133 pages of the "Train Brain", then decided that I didn't care for it. Now after reading everything about the Rail Driver, I think that I am going to go with the Rail Driver instead. I really like the add on units (soon to come out) for DC and DCC control.:thumb: None of the other DCC control units that I have checked out really didn't catch my eye and I "HAVE" check out a lot of different units on the market. And that full size stand up control panel, hey, I fell in love with that! Brenda already said that next I would be building a train cab to put it in!!! With my game room being 30' x 30', I have already picked out just the place to build it and I can still see 100% of my track, as well as the additions that are in the works. (note) Brenda just now said that I am a real train "Freak" and that I am "ate up with it"!! "I love it"!! :thumb: