Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by brakie, Dec 13, 2008.

1. brakie

brakie Active Member

Its with sadden heart that I must step down as moderator after 5 years...Its been a good ride and I met a lot of folks I consider friends but,the time has come to pull the pin and pursue other hobby goals.
  2. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Larry, I've only been a member for a short time, but I have to say that this has been a great forum on which to participate. Best of luck to you in your endeavours!
  3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

That's to bad Larry. Hope you will still be around.

4. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

thanks Larry:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  5. nkp174

nkp174 Active Member

Thanks for your work!
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

If you notice, Larry has been around our forums for a very long time. He has a way of keeping the rest of the staff here thinking with an open mind and his opinions and guidance will be missed, as will his real-life experiences on the railroad.

Thank you Larry for your years of service to The Gauge train forums and to the hobby as well. We hope you will not wander off too far.
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

I haven't gotten to know you very well, but I am sorry to see you go. :wave:
  8. chooch.42

chooch.42 Member

Larry, Thanks for the aid and guidance and your labors on "the Gauge." Wishing you All the Best, wherever your pursuits lead. Hope the old "Brakie" isn't leaving town completely. Bob C.
  9. jesso

jesso Member

Hope you will still be around, I want to see how your new layout turns out! Thanks for everything you have done.
  10. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Ah...no...you can't go.

(Kidding of course...) All my best and I hope you'll still be around a lot to post your RR work and progress. Thanks for your help and adding to this forum.
  11. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Im sorry to hear that Larry, thank-you for all the work you have done for the gauge. :thumb: :wave:

I hope this does not mean you will be leaving the gauge completely though does it?
  12. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

Thanks for all you have contributed, you have had a great role in making the Guage the great place it is today. Hope you will still be around, once in a while!
  13. thumsup

thumsup Member

Larry, sorry to hear the news. I'm follow your layout thread receiving lots of great ideas. Hope you can keep it going... Best of luck.

Joe :thumb: