PRmodels looking for beta builders

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

This is fantastic! Rawen has done an amazing work - yet again! :bowdown:

@spaceagent-9 : You're gonna like this! ;)

Thanks for the links! :Drinks:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
those are really great!! thanks Rawen for all that work, looking forward to a simple botany bay. love the Klingon design!!!! and as usual, the shuttle craft is amazing, and the Romulan if fantastic. and the ol' 1701!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That is great!! His website is coming along. If he were a member of this forum, he could put his site in his signature, as his site has only FREE models. He could put a Banner. :)

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Thank you for the link....guess I'll finally have to break down and create a FB account. :)

I am not allowed to have a Facebook account.

Apparently you don't qualify to have one if you have a full life where you interact with real people.

I'm currently working of cutting down on direct interaction, hoping I can make the cut...

:wink:

:rolllaughing:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@Rawen You are a FANTASTIC artist! As you have already seen, your models are well sought after. Both you and your work is ALWAYS welcome here! so please do not be a stranger (even if you just pop in to say "HI", every once in awhile.)

Rawen

Thank you :) I appreciate it really much.
PS: If someone try the Star trek 50th anniversary set, please report me about the Klingon cruiser. I never build this version :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you :) I appreciate it really much.
PS: If someone try the Star trek 50th anniversary set, please report me about the Klingon cruiser. I never build this version :)

By the way, I did send you a private message. :)

spaceagent-9

it goes together well, being small is a hindrance. im going to double the size and lite it up in a rebuild, also recolor it blue and grey. [just for kicks] the coloring is a perfect match for pics I have seen of the studio model. will assemble the engineering section tonight probably. GREAT MODEL !GEDC2238.png

spaceagent-9

GEDC2248.png

some adjustment problems caused by the tabs. cut them off like Zathros always says. but I wanted to build it like the author made it first. also my frickin' glue gun gets sloppy and sometimes the glue doesn't stick well. cant use acetate glue anymore and white glues require more talent than I gots lol. still real happy with this model tho!!!