POTD 20th Aug

M

Mark_1984

Oh, come on Russell, you're not trying to tell me that tank is made from paper......... it's a superb model, whatever it's made from. Got any more info about it ?

Cheers
Mark

M

Mark_1984

WOW !!! That's a build thread worth reading (or even just looking at the pics if, like me, you can't read German !!)

B

Bionic Modeler

There is only one word to describe what I have just seen. Actually there isn't a word to describe what I have just seen. I think I will go back to painting. How much time does he have invested in this amazing piece of work? I have truly never seen anything like it. My work looks like cartoons next to his

rlwhitt

Aug 25, 2006
Clemmons, NC, USA
This build is just otherworldly, that's the only word I can think of. Even his close-up shots don't look like a model, much less a card model. It is truly humbling to look at this.

RIck

M

Mark_1984

Yeah, If his work is Premier league, I'm still kicking around with the primary school kids in the playground........

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
Thank you, very much for your attention to my work. The time I have spent to build the tank was approx. 1000 hours. My next model is the german Schwimmwagen (amphibious vehicle) of WWII. You find the building report in the forum.

Friendly greetings
Josef