Poor Fork Mining Co's Way Car #7 (N Scale)

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Drew1125, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

This is the mining co's little home0built "crummy", that serves as caboose, passenger car, freight car, & has, on occasion, even hauled lavestock!:eek: :D

This one's made from a flatcar, a 'bobber' caboodr, handrails off an old diesel shell, & MT trucks & couplers.

p.s. I posted a picture of this one a few months back, but I've since added some more details & lettering to it...

Attached Files:

2. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

That crummy sure looks old and beat up. Live stock??
    Anyway nice shot and weathering.
  3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Fantastic, Charlie, and I say what you haul in your crummy behind closed doors is your own business! Filler her up with sheep! Another fine "Shack on a Raft" :)
  4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Beautifully decrepit!!! Nice one Charlie!
  5. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Couldn't put it better myself...if haulin' livestock keeps 'em rollin', so be it.
  6. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Lavestock, what the hell kind of an Eoad is that Charlie??
    (great work my friend) :rolleyes: :p
  7. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

...Just remember...the guys with banjos have to go in a separate car, lest....:D
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Boy Charlie, it may look "crummy" :)but it's a work of art. :D It take a lot of imagination and talent and you prove you've got both each time you post your work....

9. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thems wuz in thu old days, we're ciblized now. We seprate them based on merit, by how many fingers and teeth they have :D :D :D Getta ride with the sheep if ya still got all 11 fingers and at least 8 teeth :D :D :D
  10. Very nice, Charlie! Thanks for the update.
  11. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Great weathering and making it look well used Charlie. Fun to have one or two of those on my layout.
  12. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks for all the compliments, folks!:)
    And thanks for including that wonderful sense of humor that makes The Gauge so special!:D :D :D :D
    (I knew if I threw something about "livestock" in there, you guys would take that one & run with it!:D ;) :p :rolleyes: :D )
  13. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Oops. Was that my outside voice??