Poll - What would you do if ...

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by billk, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

I'd leave the layout at its current size but build a staging yard, something I didn't include due to space restrictions.
  2. McFortner

McFortner Member

Well, I said I would expand my layout. However, since I live in an apartment with no room for a layout, I guess they would have to tighten the straps on the straight jacket a little tighter.

You gotta figure four times nothing is still nothing (hey, I remembered somthing from 5th grade math! ;) ) so there would be no expansion. Either that or the manager here would wonder how I managed to knock down all those walls without anybody noticing! ;) :D

3. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

I said expand, but I just realized that what I would like to do is build 3 more layouts -- N, Lionel/Hornby O, and HO traction. (added to the British HO)
    What would probably happen is that I would add some scenery space to the current layout. And then fill it with track.
  4. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

I voted that I would expand my present layout. I also could have voted for any of the others, especially basket weaving, but nothing was said about underwater basket weaving which is more of a challenge, so I went for the expansion.

I can't get built what I have:D My current attempt is 10' X 22' and I've been here longer than Michaelgelo doing the Cistine (sp) Chapel:D

I have plenty of space to expand with a basement that has about 1400 square feet, but about the only thing that could get me back to building more benchwork it something really inspiring and I haven't had one of those inspirations for years:rolleyes: :rolleyes: