Picking up an empty

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cnw1961, May 15, 2006.

1. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

I am trying to find some good settings for my camera. These two photos were the best results so far (and a sky made in Photoshop). A GP9 is picking up an empty at the cold storage.

2. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

That looks cool. Both pic's are great. clean and clear and i like the cold storage house to it is neet looking.
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Very nice pictures of a convincing scene! The automobile really helps set the era. I really like the roof over the loading dock.
  4. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Great looking scenes and nice photography, too. Also some very nice modelling. Is Les (Perry) aware that there's a C&O geep out there that's not on his layout?:D :D

5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Photo's. Thanks for sharing them with us. Adding a sky really makes the photo's look different.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Awesome photos!:thumb: :thumb:
  7. Art67

Art67 Member

Kurt, very nice modeling. Is the cold storage building scratchbuilt? I enjoy seeing if I can figure out the various kits/components that other people use to make up their structures. Very nice looking structure.

8. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

Thank you for your kind comments. Adding a real sky really improved the photos. Stuart, the cold storage is completely scratchbuilt.
  9. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

I wished i could scratch build like that. The building looks great