Photography Game?

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by slekjr, Nov 3, 2008.

1. slekjr

slekjr Member

This is an idea I had to get some more people to participate and be able to keep a thread active for a longer time.
    The rules I have are fairly simple. I'll post the first picture of A PC GP30 number 2188. Now the next picture has to be:
    A GP30
    A piece of railroad equipment with the number 2188
    or Another PC unit.
    then the next picture post has to meet these requirements using the second picture and so on down the line.
    Pictures of models are quite acceptable.
    No user can post 2 pictures in a row.
    With these simple rules, sooner or later everything should be postable.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Well, Charlie, I couldn't find a match for the number, and I'm certainly not a fan of the GP30, so it looks like we (including Ralph) are stuck with another PC unit, this time a GP38. ;):-D

3. CCT70

CCT70 Member

Kind of like the 12 degrees of EMD eh?? :mrgreen:
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Fun idea Charlie! I'll post this model F unit which should help keep the ball moving. As I understand it any locomotive with the number 1802, any F unit, or any PC locomotive qualify for the next pic? As much as I love that dipped black scheme there are a lot of colorful F units out there! Who's next?

5. doctorwayne

Not quite right, Ralph. The next picture can be anything Penn Central, any F-unit, or any piece of railroad equipment numbered 1802, even a building or milepost, I guess.

6. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Well it's an F unit...but now it's NP:winker:

7. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Attached Files:

8. Packers#1

Packers#1 Ultimate Packers Fan

Well, it's still a passenger unit, this time Norfolk Southern Exc. train F9A #4270
    So Norfolk Southern, F unit, or any equipment w/ #4270, right?
  9. csiguy

csiguy Member

great picstures everyone, awsome variety!
  10. Packers#1

Packers#1 Ultimate Packers Fan

My bad, lol, didn't see it was #6508.
  11. e-paw

e-paw Member

I'll through this thread for a loop that last transit unit was formerly owned by the CNJ .

Attached Files:

12. Sarge_7

Sarge_7 Member

Does any hopper count or does it have to be the same type?

Okay, the one on the left is the only number I can make out well. It 463900, sothern pacific with a UP patch:mrgreen:

13. Sarge_7

Sarge_7 Member

info added:mrgreen:
  14. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

OK Charlie, i would like to participate in this thread:smilie: , i hope i got this right...:oops:

CNW hopper, UP shield, #470329

15. doctorwayne

Here's another U.P. shield:

16. Sarge_7

Sarge_7 Member

And another:mrgreen: (UP844)

Raildays Salt lake city 1991 14.jpg
  17. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

GREAT SHOTS Wayne & Jim:thumb::mrgreen: .

well, we know i could UP us to death:119: , so for a slight change i'll take your lead on steamers and put up a:

18. doctorwayne

Here's TH&B Consolidation 103:

19. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

OK, i DO have pics of REAL steamers:winki: , but i just had to pull this one out:twisted::mrgreen: .

20. doctorwayne

Thanks for that view, Deano. ;):-D:-D

Here's a Northern that combines elements from the last two pictures, as it was built from a Consolidation:

For those that aren't familiar with it, the loco is Reading 2124, so the next shot can be any steam loco, anything Reading, or anything numbered 2124.