Photo FUN week of 8/31

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Wayne, you my friend, are to kind:winki: , THANK YOU!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jeffrey, NICE crane!:thumb::thumb:

Scott, WOW!!!:eeki: , NICE LOOKING train room!:thumb::thumb::thumb: looks VERY COMFORTABLE to run in:winki::mrgreen: .

:deano: -Deano

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
I know of someone who will LOVE these!

900403343.jpg

5958332.jpg

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
The good, the disorganized, and the junk...

Great Shots everyone:thumb: Now I can add my share:

The good:
000_00025.JPG

Group shot of all my engines and rolling stock. The NYC reefer is hiding next to the tanker and the not-yet in service Hustler is on a seperate peice of track that will later go inside the grain elevator.

The Disorganized:
000_00032.JPG

The new worktable. You can see some of the work done on the grain elevator since you last saw it. Like the title, the table's a mess:eek:ops:.

Finaly, The Junk:
000_00042.JPG

A Chessie caboose by Tyco. This thing is toy material, period. Now window glass, plastic trucks wich still bear the molding tips and has :curse: knows what on them (looks kind of like playdough), only has one coupler, etc. The worst part of it all is that the couplers are truck mounted, so I'll have to get new (good) trucks and mount coupler boxes on this thing:cry:. The plus side is that it's aparently easy to dissasemble, so repairs shouldn't be a hassle. I might make it the first caboose in Riverside paint actualy...:mrgreen:

000_00052.JPG

A Reffer(?) by Tyco. Pretty much the same as the caboose, except the floorplate is easier to remove. It's a good chance this thing ended up in the used 'n abused box the same time the caboose did, maybe even from the same set. I might keep it like how you see it, but it needs work. Plus, I've never even heard of 'The Dairyman's League'. Anyone know more about them?

000_0006.JPG

This is an ALMOST mint condition life like boxcar. I say almost because one of the footsteps on the side away from the camera is bent badly. The doors slide open and shut, which is a nice feature. Unfortunently, this was from Life-Like's toy line, as the trucks are like the ones from the tycos. This car's age is unkown, but the box looks old (both in style and shape, the plastic stuff in the front had to be taped up so it wouldn't cause problems on the flight home from Calif.) Here's another shot of the box, but it's back. Anyone know when life-like did these boxes?
000_0008.JPG

Keep 'em coming guys!:mrgreen::thumb::cool:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
HEY FOLKS, just a reminder, this thread IS CLOSED to pictures...but COMMENTS are still WELCOME.

PLEASE post NEW PICTURES to THE MOST CURRENT "WEEKLY PHOTO FUN" thread. THANK YOU!
mysmilie_63.gif
-TrainNut