PHOTO FUN week of 3/22/07

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by CNWman, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

I finished adding trees and foliage to Drexel Ridge

If you look closely you might see some glue drying.
  2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

I also added some more to the Cement Distributor.

In the back I added the guy with the wheel barrow and some more pallets.

At the office I added some people.

3. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

WOW Tom, Drexel Ridge looks so cool!!

And I like the details you added to the cement building. The office looks really good to with the added details. Nice Job!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  4. viperman

viperman Active Member

Wow Tom, that looks great!

Steve, very nice portal! Lets see it dirty now
  5. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Josh, trainnut65, Tom....thanks for the kind words:thumb: :thumb: are the king of the woods!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    I also love the office (beautiful weathering there and on the overhead rolling doors)
  6. viperman

viperman Active Member

A BNSF mixed freight I spotted Westbound through Westmont, IL crossing Cass Ave

7. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

Fantastic shots everyone!:thumb: This is turning into one fine week!

Here's a shot of the newest power , now keep in mind it's 1984..
    this is kinda sad too in that a couple more years Chessie will be no more:cry:

Attached Files:

• A1.JPG
      File size:
      68 KB
  8. TruckLover

Steven, AWESOME pics

Chessie, that is such a cool shot!! I like the rails off to the side in the backround to :thumb: :thumb:
  9. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

10. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

A busy day at the Junction

Paris Junction 70 tonner 101 spots a car at the depot for LCL freight:

While CN 8410 shuffles the yard:

Meanwhile, over on the 12"-to-the-foot scale:

11. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Squidbait! That's AWESOME! LET's see more of your layout!!

How about some UP for ya Deano! ;)

12. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Thanks Folks!

trainnut65 & Squidbait, WOW!!!:eek: i REALLY LIKE what i am seeing of you guys layouts!:thumb: i DEFIANTLY want to see MORE of BOTH of your layouts;):D.

Steve, OUTSTANDING JOB on that portal:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: the random different colored wood REALLY MAKES THE JOB!:thumb: :D

Tom, WOW!!!:eek: i swear you have got to be one of THE BEST i know that does BELIEVABLE Forrest's:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and your caboose office just "SLAP KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF"!!:thumb: OUTSTANDING JOB TOM!!!:D

Steven, GREAT SHOT of those BNSF engines:thumb: :D

Mark, NICE SHOT!:thumb: i really like your SD50 on the point:thumb:, is it new?:D

jbaakko, NICE TOUCH, adding the hobo to that CN box!:thumb: :D

Miles, NICE JOB!:thumb: well done weathering on those cars:thumb: :D

** In lew of ALL THE GREAT PICS:thumb:, i decided to add a few more:D. sorry folks, NO GREAT SCENES HERE:oops:, just adding a few more engines from MY roster:thumb:. if I'm boring you folks with pics of MY engines, let me know:oops:;).

1- CNW DL-109, this picture is taken on my dads layout. THANK YOU DAD!, for letting me keep this GIANT at your house:thumb:, its just to big to run on my switching layout:oops:.
    2- UP patched SD40-2
    3- FM H24-66
    4- Pioneer Zephyr
    5- UP GP30, (did you really think i wasnt going to post a UP enginetooth1.)

announce1 REMEMBER, EVERYONE is INVITED to post in this thread:thumb:, no matter what skill level your at, WE WANT TO SEE YOUR WORK or PROTO PICS!!!;):thumb::D -Deano [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  13. viperman

viperman Active Member

Chessie, nice shot of some gone but not forgotten power
    jbaako, nice detail with the hobo
    squidbait, very nice detailing! I really like the BNSF train too
    mileswestern, nice boxcars there. I was just looking at the size difference between the two!
    Deano, as always, love the pics of your roster
  14. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

Deano- Love the waterfall behind the loco scene.
    Chessie4155- Nice night footage.
    Nazgul- Looks like they wanted to commit suicide, they are rowing for that waterfall.
    Maybe they were trying to see how far they could make it at the bottom away from the waterfall.
    CN- Nutbar love your shot.
  15. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

Oh, so we can post real pics too? Cool, I'm not gettingg anywhere on my layout so I will post of my prototype pics!
  16. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

I'm afraid I can't claim credit for the layout in the pics... it's the store layout my friend (Bobsuruncle) built:

17. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Attached Files:

18. TruckLover

Said it before and just have to say it again,

BEAUTIFUL and OUTSTANDING rock work Steve. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  19. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

OUTSTANDING SHOT STEVE!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: WOW:eek:, between the color of the sky, and the lighting, it REALLY DOES look like those poor folks are out running a storm;). sure glad i ain't one of them:D....i swim like a rock:rolleyes:tooth1:(. GREAT JOB STEVE!:D -Deano
  20. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Hey Nazgul, are the people going AGAINST the river? I mean, it looks like the river is flowing away from the camera while the people are going towards it. The minor slope in the background looks like it's causing the river to go like it is, too. I'm confused:confused:

EDIT: nevermind, I see the people are going the right way. Just looked at the BRILIANLY done waves wrong :) hamr
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.