Photo Fun Week of 06/15/07

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by TomPM, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Nice pictures Herc, and I like your story-line, too. :thumb: :thumb:

2. Catt

Catt Guest

Since I have "Oldtimer's disease " (Can't remember shusi) I nwill just say that I thunk all the pics is great.I do remember Deano saying nice things bout my little diarama and I thank him for the nice words.

Y'all done good guys,this is getting to be the best thread on the Gauge IMHO. :mrgreen:
  3. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Smoke, GREAT looking "fantasy" engines:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Herc, AWESOME PICS!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mark, i am so picky on the lights, i would only consider two brands for the 70's-now, they are Walther's brand, and the ones i got, Brawa:winki: . honestly i wanted the Walther's brand, but they are NEVER in stock:frowns: , but Brawa's is just as good:thumb: . YES they work!...but i dont have them hooked up yet:oops:

Johnathan, no need for thanks:winki: , your diarama looks GREAT!:thumb: it's VERY prototypical, has a bridge(thats a BIG plus:winki: ), and you are able to take pics of your trains with or without autos in it, VERY NICE!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

BTW Johnathan, this IS the BEST THREAD on the Gauge:eeki: :winki: , it's like getting Model RailRoader EVERY WEEK!:thumb: the "Trackside Photo" section is my favorite part of the magazine:winki: ....and we have that here WEEKLY:thumb: .
  4. b28_82

b28_82 Member

I love those NYC SD70s and the New Haven -9... the nose looks a lot like the NS nose. Is that where it started its model life?
  5. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Again a cool scene with the locos and the diner!

Great looking stuff! I can feel the ground tremble as those NYC units roar across the grade crossing!

Josh M.
    Great job on the trailers!

Great set of shots!
  7. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Thanks Deano and Tom :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  8. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great week everyone!

I noticed that the new weekly thread is up and running. So I close this one to avoid any confusion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.