Pepacon '07 report by dotubo

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
He reports us the show case.
"http://dotubo.cocolog-nifty.com/photos/07/001.html"

You could see Hi-Nu Gundam in this link, but it wasn't sold at the place.
June gave assembled model to dotubo after wonder festival and he brought it to show.

laruru

Thanks for the info.
Seeing those amazing crafts has made my day. I'm as excited as if I had my morning coffee. I'm off to a good start today!
The demonbane blood papercraft is sold for 2000 yen. And i wonder how much Hi-Nu Gundam is?
Not that I have the sufficient budget to afford it, it's just my curiousity.sign1

laruru

8000 yen. Definitely will be out of budget! sign1
Yup, I've heard about June never sold the template and nobody has it.

but, curious enough, recently I came accross a Hi-nu Gundam template. It has the similarity of June's Hi-nu, colours and all. But I doubt it was "THE" Hi-nu, if you know what I mean.
Unless June knows Korean, then it wasn't the genuine (or should I say legendary?) hi-nu template.

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
Your finding template is made by Korean, he was inspired by June's model and made his Hi-Nu model.
But if you have June's Hi-Nu bust model, you would find your Hi-Nu template is different from June's one.

laruru

ah, I see. Thanks for telling me that.
I don't have June's Hi-Nu bust model, that's why I don't know where's the difference.

ah, one thing that crossed my head,
Other than having papermodels exhibition, what else does the pepacon have in their agenda/schedule?
I seem can't find the report on Dotubo's blog.

laruru

What I meant was, there's no written report on the link you posted.
I could see the photos in the blog gallery report.

In anime conventions, they have cosplay sessions, interview sessions, exhibition booths, panel discussions.

I wanted to know what stuff they have in pepacon. thus I went to the blog's main page: ã©ã¤ã¼ã®è¶£å‘³ã®ãƒ–ログ to look for more report on the pepacon. but to no avail.
That's why I was asking what else do they have in pepacon and I couldn't find the (written) report in dotubo's blog.
kinda don't make sense, sorry. somehow, my english is stuck when comes to writing it.

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
Pepacon means paper craft only convention.
The photos and texts(under the photos) tell us all , there were only assembled paper models and some sold templates at the place.
There was a Entertainment this year 1st time, you could see some figures on white table.
It's difficult for me to explain what they were doing , but it's kind of paper figure's "Sumo".