Paw Kettlestack's Imports

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jmarksbery, Nov 14, 2003.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

(Thanks Errol)
    My LPB's liked his depot so well they just had to have one of their own, so to the shop they went. It is board by board over the card stock template with a few detail parts and a foundation. It makes for a great scratch build for a small space. He gave us the plans so I would like to see more versions of this from the Gauge folks. What do you think? :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Last one ;)

Attached Files:

3. GNRail

GNRail Member

Looks like an interesting build. You said you had some plans?

4. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

they are kettlestacks plans, in a backwoods depot in this section below.
  5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Very nice Jim!
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Lookin' good Jim. I like your rock work too.
  7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Jim my friend, thats one hell of a nice looking structure, as I siad in the other thread, I just have to make me one of those for my 0n30 layout. Got a place for it already LOL

8. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Jim, this is a really charming run-down building. With my weight I wouldn't dare walking on these stairs! :D :D :D

I love your wood weathering, it looks great. BTW: Are these street lamps working? If yes, what kind of lamps did you use?

9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That's a beauty, Jim! :cool:
    A great little tribute to Errol! ;)
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

It looks great!
  11. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Thanks everyone, appreciated. Jim ;)
  12. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Jim, you're wicked! Now the world knows I'm too stingey to buy paint for my business premises!!:cry: :cry: .

Hehehehe ... Ok so I like the old time look! You sure gave it character with those little details like pipework and the feed to the platform lamp and exterior lamps.

I bet you just loved assembling the steps and railings :D :D .

Quite a surprise though that you put my name on it, I'm kinda tickled pink at that, thank you.

13. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Thank you

Errol, thank you for the coments but most of all thank you for the plans. It was an honor making it and naming it Pa Kettlestacks. I liked the plans so well that I revised them somewhat for another structure that I will post maybe next week end. This one is named Taters Warehouse? I know, I know. Once again, Thanks, Jim :thumb: :rolleyes: :thumb: