Paulsen-Knudsen #2 Ironworks

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
Here is a kit I enjoyed building, liked it so well I didn't even do any kit-bashing on it (much) just repainted and wheathered. The kit is a Con-Cor.
In honor of Mr. jon-monon:
Mr. Monon must have found some LPB models (for hire) to do the first scene as the regulars people are still not to happy with him, there is a rumor they are putting up a sign on the building "Danger, Jon-Monon of Duty"! Anyway, here goes:
Hope you like it my friend,

Attachments

• new lpb.jpg
    new lpb.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 122

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
That's an excellent building Jon! I really like the rusted metal doors and the over all indutrial feel of the structure. Looks like there's a rave going on inside after hours! :)
Ralph

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Jim,
In your hands, what's usually just an "ordinary" kit, turns into something really special!
Great job with the painting, weathering, & details!
Great photos too!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Excellent structure Jim, great looking photo's as well.
Jon, (The MAD_VIKING) will jump through hoops when he sees this.

Shamus
waver.gif

satokuma

Jul 8, 2002
Tualatin, OR
Most excellent job on weathering. What are you using for the photos...digital or 35mm..

Looks like a few ironworks gals in that fist photo...hmmmmm, what kind of place is it really?

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Wow, that's a great looking piece of modelling! I love the gritty industrial look, and the rust everywhere. So tell me, did they really have Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders back then? Or am I seeing things?

cheers
;) Val

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com